Camille the Explorer

Camille the Explorer

Pages

MY FIRST POEM EVER.

I had this poem that I created when i was in the middle of bleeding-crying moments back in high school. So I came up with a poem that i wrote. My first ever poem in my life. I was browsing in my Friendster blog when i saw this poem. I want to share it this with you. Everytime I read this, I had mixed emotions. The feeling of embarassment because maybe some might laugh with it and do not imagine that i am bitter that time. The feeling of hilariousness cos i cannot imagine that i could write a poem. And of course, the feeling of that I had accomplished something like this. That somehow i could create a poem.

So, here it is.

PS. Don't laugh. Or else I might kill you if I saw you laughing. :p

KATANGAHAN….

kulang pa ba ang naibigay ko?
at ako’y ginaganito?
labis na nasaktan
nang hindi inaasahan

ginawa ko naman ang lahat
para lamang siya’y lumigaya
ngunit ako’y iniwan
nang walang paalam

tadhana nga ba ito sa akin?
na ako’y iwan at saktan?
o naging tanga lamang ako
na pumayag na ako’y gantuhin

ngayon ay nagising
sa buong katotohanan
huwag masyadong ibigay
upang hindi masaktan ng lubusan

kaya’t ako ngayo’y natuto
sa mga aral na napulot
marami pa naman dyan
na kayang pantayin ang pagmamahal ko.

kaya’t ikaw na nagbabasa
meron akong paalaala
gamitin ang puso sa tamang paraan
hindi sa katangahan

4 comments:

xtian said...

hahahaha!

Camille Bigcas said...

you're so mean friend. don't laugh at me! :p

Yella said...

sinong hindi makata?=)

Camille Bigcas said...

hehe. nabigla lang ako niyan tol. =)