Camille the Explorer

Camille the Explorer

Pages

Whats Up With 2009?

2008 has end and lot of things happened last year. I, myself, did not notice that days and months had past and we currently celebrated the Feast of Christmas and biding our goodbye for 2008.

So what ARE my new year's resolution? Here we go.

Lose weight. I want to lose some carbs on my eating habits. I need to exercise more often since Im always at school and ojt. Of course, I want a new look for this year. New me outside but stay the same inside. Do you get what I mean? and since this is my last year for schooling (I'm a graduating student), few months after I am in the world of unemployment. haha. No, in the world where in I have to wake u early, having a client presentation and earning on my own. So I have to get the first impression of my boss in the future. Continuing what I have done last year, this is one of the resolutions that I need to accomplish. This is my goal. TO LOSE WEIGHT.

Be thrifty. Budgeting my allowance everyday is a good start to become thrifty. Since I permanently terminated my sun account, I can save a lot of money by now. Buying things what I need and want. Talking about marketing here. :D

Attend Mass regularly. I have a bad of habit on not attending mass every Sunday. I do not know why. Is it because I'm too lazy to take a bath when my eyes are set off on the television? Or I have a lots of things to do? Or im just making excuses? Hmm. Well, whatever reason it is, I need to attend mass. Hence, God is punishing me on not attending the mass. My sins are over-flowed on his list.

First thing firsts. Washing my clothes and doing my assignments and projects ahead of time are stuffs that I should get used to it. Since this is my last year, I badly need good grades for me to able to be hired in a good company. Of course, I don't want to repeat what happened last year on not completing my requirements. The consequence? Re-take the Service Marketing. My parents did not know that Im repeating that this sem. All by myself. Good for me that my professor is not that strict. Study first before pleasure? Hmm. well lets see. Balancing is a good idea. :)

So thats my resolution for this year 2009. I wish that I would accomplish it. I need conviction for me to able to attain them. Goodluck to me. :)

2 comments:

xtian said...

haha! di pala nila alam n take mo ulet service?? hala lagot.. hehe... kaya natin to frend! yohoo ilang araw n lang haha

Camille Bigcas said...

secret lang un teh. :)